On Saturday 08 October 2016 18:32:02 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>      I Tried mseuniverse  demo subform.
>      I added  OnEnter event to tab0fo.editb
>
> procedure ttab0fo.Onenter(const sender: TObject);
> begin
> with editb   do enabled:=not(enabled);
> end;
>
> When I select tab1 and back to tab0  the editb control is reseted to its
> initial  value?

Edit widgets automatically store the value property in tstatfile if
optionsedit1 oe1_savevalue is set, some widgets store additional properties
which can be set by user if oe1_savestate is set (for example column widths
of dropdown widgets), tfilenameedit stores options set by the user if
oe1_saveoptions is set. The "enabled" widget-property can not been set by
users so it will not be stored automatically. Please use
tstatfile.onstatread/onstatwrite or onstatupdate in order to save/restore
enabled state of the widgets.

"
procedure tmainfo.statreadev(const sender: TObject; const reader:
tstatreader);
begin
 edit1.enabled:= reader.readboolean('edit1_enabled',edit1.enabled);
                                                    //default value
end;

procedure tmainfo.statwriteev(const sender: TObject; const writer:
tstatwriter);
begin
 writer.writeboolean('edit1_enabled',edit1.enabled);
end;
"

The reason why not to store properties which can not been set by users is that
statfiles easily can be manipulated.