On Wednesday 12 October 2016 16:11:31 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>    Now the code is clearer. Thanks for this  guide
>
>    Now Inside OnstatRead event I did    ReadW ( read)  and In OnStatWrite
> event  ReadW(write)
>
>    proc ReadW  (const filer :tstatfiler)
>
> later
>        with tstatfiler(filer) do if isWrite then writeBoolean( var) else
> var:= readboolean()

I am not sure if you noticed that the event property OnStatUpdate can be used
instead of OnStatRead and OnStatWrite? TStatFiler has the overloaded
procedures
"
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: boolean); overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: byte); overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: word); overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: integer;
               const min: integer = -(maxint)-1; const max: integer = maxint);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: real;
               const min: real = -bigreal; const max: real = bigreal);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: string); overload;
   procedure updatebinaryvalue(const name: msestring; var value: string);
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: msestring);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: tdatalist);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: stringarty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: msestringarty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: longboolarty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: integerarty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: int64arty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: realarty);
overload;
   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; var value: complexarty);
overload;

   procedure updatevalue(const name: msestring; const intf: istatupdatevalue);
overload;
"
which can be used for reading and writing.