> See attachment.

WOW.  And this is exactly what I wanted since th beginning (but was not able
to do).

And it can save/retrieve  mix of floated and docked windows --> perfect.

OK, time to study what you changed.

Many thanks.

The git-patch feature is very impressive.
Thanks to have used the last strumpact commit for statfile.patch.

For first layout.patch, I did modification in code after last commit.
So I did a regression to be able to apply the patch (the patch was refused).
And after manually add the previous modifications.

But maye it is possible to apply a patch even if code was changed ?

Anyway layout.patch and statfile.patch where perfectly apply.
And I have exactly what I wanted.

Fre;D