+1
Sent with Good (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Craig [andrew.cr...@syliance.com<mailto:andrew.cr...@syliance.com>]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 06:39 AM Central Standard Time
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] SUP on CAS

I can see your point,

Do you need to adhere to the limits when installing a SUP on a CAS? Because the
CAS does not service clients directly it shouldn’t matter.

So, your Primary SUPs need to be remote to support the client numbers that they
service (if more than 100k), but the SUP on CAS does not need to be remote
because it is only facilitating the use of SUPs on the primaries.

That is my understanding of it. And I think Jason said this already.