I'll look at my deployment share and compare versions again to be sure, but
more than likely that's it

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Trevor Sullivan
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 9:12 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: CM12 R2 Upgrade question

If you uninstall a newer version of the ADK, and then install an older version
of the ADK, then you have "installed" an older version of WinPE (as part of the
ADK). This doesn't directly affect your ConfigMgr boot images, which it seems
you're talking about. Boot images and WinPE images are two distinct concepts. A
boot image is simply an object that points to a WinPE image on the filesystem,
and contains some configuration data.

I'm a little confused why you had to downgrade the ADK in the first place ...
did the "hydration" process install the Windows 8.1 Update 1 ADK? Sorry, I
don't readily recognize version numbers of the ADK, but rather the operating
system that they map to.

Cheers,
Trevor Sullivan
Microsoft PowerShell MVP