We started to, then realized Applications cannot be ran from DP. This scrapped
all our plans as we have a large VDI environment and cannot impact the disk.

It was great to meet you at MMS Henry!

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of henry.wil...@sanofi.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 9:06 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Application Catalog Usage

Just wondering if anyone has implemented the Application Catalog?

We haven't started creating Applications yet (still packages only) but that is
a future requirement.

Just looking to see if this is being widely used.

Thanks

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,