From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Timothy Ransom
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:15 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] mystery slowdown

Hi,

We have a mystery slowdown of PCs each day around noon to 2:00 approx. Not many
details, just slow - everything slows down! When I check never see anything
unusual to explain the slowness.
Some thought it was related to SCEP quick scans which were scheduled to run at
noon, so I changed to after business hours but had no effect on complaints of
slowness.

Just wonder if anyone else has experienced this and found any relation to SCCM
client activities.
All inventory and update scans are scheduled weekly.

Thanks,
Tim

      Timothy Ransom
      System Administrator II

      Georgia Department of Labor
      Central Office
      223 Courtland St #400
      Atlanta, Georgia 30303

      Office 404 232 7542
      timothy.ran...@gdol.ga.gov<mailto:timothy.ran...@gdol.ga.gov>

[cid:image003.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<http://www.dol.georgia.gov/>

[cid:image004.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<http://www.employgeorgia.com/>

[cid:image005.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<http://www.dol.georgia.gov/>

[cid:image006.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<http://www.employgeorgia.com/>

[cid:image007.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]

[cid:image008.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaDOL>

[cid:image009.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-department-of-labor>

[cid:image010.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<https://twitter.com/georgiadol>

[cid:image011.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]<https://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgiaDOL>

[cid:image012.gif@01D1964B.6F88E090]

*** GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR ***
   ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******

This transmission may contain confidential information protected by state or
federal law.
The information is intended only for use consistent with the state business
discussed in this transmission.
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on the
contents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please delete this email and
notify the sender immediately.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,