From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Eswar
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:44 PM
To: mssms@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Query to find deployed content to a client

For sql query, Applications, packages, task sequence and software updates, each
has its own table/view that store in database. So it require to union the
results that you get from each or other methods if any.
Can check if I find something.

Regards,
Eswar Koneti
www.eskonr.com<http://www.eskonr.com>
On Sep 22, 2016, at 4:15 PM, "Miriyala, Vasu"