What is the other report?
How many more does it see?
This query look right, you should only see a few extra at best, due to dupe and
deleted pcs.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: September 21, 2016 7:26 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Help with computer models report

Hello,

I am using the following query to get a list of all computers models in our DB
plus the count of each. But this report returns more values than should exist.
Example, it says we have 450 of Dell XXXXX, but through other reports I count
far less. Ideas?

SELECT
        Manufacturer0
,       Model0
,       COUNT(*) AS 'Count'
FROM  v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM

GROUP BY  Manufacturer0, Model0

ORDER BY Count DESC

Best Regards,

Mike Murray
Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services
California State University, Chico
530.898.4357
mmur...@csuchico.edu<mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu>

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!
For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml