I am working on a migration from 07 to 12.
We have a CM07 mif located on every client that identifies Office group
membership for each workstation.  Several collections are based on this Office
group membership.
Now that we are migrating on CM12 side I tried to import the MOF. However the
file will NOT import.  After several modifications to the file, it is clear
that the file will not import due to the special characters in the the class
If I remove the pipes and the period the file will import.  However, the mif
file on each system has the class name including the pipe and period.
Is there anyway to enter the class name
In CM12?
The alternative would be change the MID on each system.  That's really not an
alternative. :(