Just because I have to ask the question... In your CM12 console,
Administration, Client Settings.  right-click properties on "Default Client
Settings", then in Hardware Inventory... "collect Mif files" does say at
least "Collect NOIDMIF files" right?  and not "None"  ?

(and an OT question... CM12?  why not current branch?)