So I was able to get it imported but my client does populate the data.
This is the MIF from SMS07

Start Component

Start Group

Name = "Division Indicator"

ID = 1

Class = "Microsoft|DivisionMIF|1.0"

Start Attribute

Name = "Division"

ID = 1

Storage = Specific

Type = String(100)

Value = "Division of Office Group"

End Attribute

End Group

End Component

This is the MOF for 2012

[ SMS_Report (TRUE),
  SMS_Group_Name ("Division Information"),
  SMS_Class_ID ("Microsoft|SMXDivisionMIF|1.0"),
  Namespace ("\\\\\\\\.\\\\root\\\\cimv2") ]
class Division_Indicator : SMS_Class_Template
    [ SMS_Report (TRUE), key ]
    String     Division_Indicator;