Great suggestion. I found the dashboard below. The only oddity, is
DeviceName comes up as some string of numbers:

From: []
On Behalf Of Stephen Leuthold
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Management dashboard

Is Power BI an option for a reporting platform? The desktop version is free,
you would need licenses if you wanted to publish the reports to the "cloud".
If this is an option, there are a few SCCM Power BI templates available.
This path will also make it easier to pull data in from other sources that
you might want to show in a dashboard.

On Oct 13, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Murray, Mike <