That's the resource ID, probably just pointing to the wrong column.

Daniel Ratliff

From: [] On
Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: Management dashboard

Great suggestion. I found the dashboard below. The only oddity, is DeviceName
comes up as some string of numbers:

[] On Behalf Of Stephen Leuthold
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:36 AM

Is Power BI an option for a reporting platform? The desktop version is free,
you would need licenses if you wanted to publish the reports to the "cloud". If
this is an option, there are a few SCCM Power BI templates available. This path
will also make it easier to pull data in from other sources that you might want
to show in a dashboard.

On Oct 13, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Murray, Mike