From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:37 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Management dashboard

Hey all,

I'm looking to create a high level dashboard report for management. Is
anyone doing something similar to the link below? What other data do you
display? Could you provide a report for me to try?

Side note, the above report seems to pull in too many OS results. I'm
guessing it's including obsolete records?

Best Regards,

Mike Murray

Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services

California State University, Chico

 <mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu> mmur...@csuchico.edu

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!

For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to: