I could never use ADR's for production patches.

Why would you exclude it? That's the same as not patching your systems.

Typos compliments of Siri
Sent from my iOS device

On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:40 PM, Chad Beard
<cbe...@artc.com.au<mailto:cbe...@artc.com.au>> wrote:

[External Email]

Apologies if I’ve missed a previous thread.

But what is everyone’s thoughts on the new MS patching procedure and how are
you handling it in ConfigMgr.

Currently we have an ADR setup that scans for Critical and Security’s released
in the last 14 days.

Also wondering how people are utilising the monthly rollup patch that gets
released and if they’re excluding it.

Chad Beard
Senior Infrastructure Support - (Data Centre)
Enterprise Services

<image001.png>

P.  0882305155
M.  +61 434 076 370
E.  cbe...@artc.com.au<mailto:cbe...@artc.com.au>

Australian Rail Track Corporation
11 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Keswick Terminal SA 5035

artc.com.au<http://www.artc.com.au/>
The information in this email and any attachments to it is confidential to the
intended recipient and may be privileged. Receipt by a person other than the
intended recipient does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Unless you are
the intended recipient, you are not authorised to disseminate, copy, retain or
rely on the whole or any part of this communication. If you have received this
communication in error please notify ARTC on +61 8 8217 4366. While we have
taken various steps to alert us to the presence of computer viruses we do not
guarantee that this communication is virus free.

[National Safe Work Month
2016]<https://extranet.artc.com.au/images/NSWM2016.jpg>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.