Hi Chad,
  We are deploying the full rollups to our infrastructure. My understanding
is that each month will have 2 rollups on patch Tuesday. Security only and
Security + Quality. The Security only are non-cumulative, the Security +
Quality are cumulative. Each third Tuesday will see a "preview" rollup with
the quality updates in them that will be included in the next month's
Security + Quality rollup. (Obviously, I am only talking about the OS
specific rollups here.) We decided to take the approach of going all in,
since we have a DEV testing environment.
  As for ADRs, we don't use them for anything "production" related, but I
just started using them to handle downloading and distributing updates out
to our infrastructure. This way when my patch admins build their monthly
patching cycles, they don't have to worry about downloads and distribution
to DPs.
  One thing to consider with the rollups is, choose one or the other. I
only have anecdotal evidence of this, but if you deploy both to
collections, it will mess with your compliance reporting. So pick one or
the other. In all honesty, unless you have a known reason, I don't know why
you wouldn't deploy the full rollups. (Obviously with heavy testing...)
  The blogs Robert listed earlier are a great primer on the new process.

-Erik