Windows updates is not disabled.

Typos compliments of Siri
Sent from my iOS device

On Oct 14, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
<<>> wrote:

[External Email]

I use SCCM for patching.  Typically, we get the normal SCCM popup for reminder
of reboot.  I had a user this morning that got that popup, but they got another
one as well, and I have no idea why he would have gotten it.

The dropdown allows you to delay and get a reminder in up to 4 hours.  Anyone
know why this would pop up, in addition to the normal Software Center

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
<image002.jpg><><> ยท<>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.