That's the default Windows Update notification for reboots. Do you have
'Automatic Updates' disabled via GPO? Maybe check RSOP.msc or gpedit.msc on
this machine to confirm its getting the proper settings.

Daniel Ratliff

From: [] On
Behalf Of Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 1:01 PM
To: '' <>
Subject: [mssms] Strange popup

I use SCCM for patching.  Typically, we get the normal SCCM popup for reminder
of reboot.  I had a user this morning that got that popup, but they got another
one as well, and I have no idea why he would have gotten it.

The dropdown allows you to delay and get a reminder in up to 4 hours.  Anyone
know why this would pop up, in addition to the normal Software Center

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
[SaveOurWater_Logo]<><> *<>

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,