This should read "My Endpoints are NOT getting updated this morning."

From: []
On Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:16 AM
Subject: [mssms] Old Windows Defender update not being marked as superseded

My Endpoints are getting updated this morning. When I checked the update
package, I see an update from 10/13 that has not been superseded. There are
newer updates, so I'm not sure why this one is still there?

Best Regards,

Mike Murray

Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services

California State University, Chico

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!

For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to: