Just wanted to poll the group again about issue I'm having with update not
completing the download and thus hangs for now a month.  Any suggestions on how
to resolve?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Art Flores
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:46 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Updates and Servicing error

***This is an EXTERNAL email. Please do not click on a link or open any
attachments unless you are confident it is from a trusted source.

Yes, I did not get that error, but my 1610 test lab server downloaded the 1702
update without issues, however, my 1610 production server has been stuck trying
to download the 1702 update, I have restarted the smsexec service 3 times
today, and it is still stuck in a downloading state :(