I think copy-protections are bullshit.

Every MSX-user knows this "rule" about 'do not copy things of active
groups'. So they won't copy it. The people who will copy it are mainly
emulator-users who won't buy it anyway. PC-games are much better and
cheaper. So to hell with the emulator-users and just don't make a
copy-protection.

I have (had) very negative experiences with copy-protections. For example,
Sunrise had to replace disk 1 of the Lost World TWO TIMES because I
accidentally overwrite the copy-protection.

Another example: Match Maniac. This game is funny to put on your harddisk
and play it sometimes when you have nothing to do and don't feel like a big
game like replaying SD-Snatcher or so. But because of the copy-protection,
you'll have to insert the disk in drive A. Well at least I don't have this
disk on my desk everytime... And to look it up, that's not worth the
trouble. Result: I never played this game again.

My game will certainly NOT get a copy-protection.