:You sure are broadcasting a lot of "teasers" for your game. Is there a demo
:version or something available?

Oh, do I??? Well, anyway, no demo is released yet, and it may take some time
for it to come either. For the development is giong (way too) slow...

And at the moment, _something_ is not working correctly, which screws up
anything. And I don't know what!!! It isn't the interrupt...

Anyway, I'm only working on it when I feel like it (people, the
winter-period is coming up!)... So sometimes there are quite large periods
of non-development...