>1. Iīm wondering how is the SRAM memory of Panasonic FM-PAC kept alive?
>Is there a battery (rechargeable?) inside ?
>I just donīt dare to splity my cartridge to check  :-)

It has a lithium battery AFAIK.

>2. What is the difference between SONY HB-G900 and HB-F900 (except
>white/black colour, 64KB/256KB RAM) ?

AFAIK the G900 is a cheaper version of the F900 for release in europe, the
F900 is japan-only.

Greetz,

                Patriek

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ,-.  ,----.  ,-. TNI on the web:
                | '-.| ,-. \ '-' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/
   Member of    | ,-'| | | | ,-.
 The New Image  | '--' | | '-' | Check out "MSX Banzai!" at:
  since 1991    `------' '-----' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/