:>>      By the way, I H-A-T-E "Doom" and
:>>     most "3D Wolfenstein" clones. To me, "Doom" is an offense:
:>>     "you `Doom' player", "go play `Doom'" and so on...
:>Hey, don't you ever say anything bad about doom ever again!
:
:Sorry, but I join the doom-haters club... I think that doom and the milion
:of existing clones are only useful for say "hey look how powerful is my
:computer", but not for having fun. Sorry again, but really I prefer one
:Nemesis better than 100 dooms...

I actually don't like the sphere in the 'PC-corner of my life'... People are
competing with system-specs and I often hear things like "Hey, I've got a
Pentium II 300MHz with 64MB RAM and a 4Gig Harddisk." and then the other
replies "Ha ha, mine is better, for mine is a Pentium XXIV 1500.32MHz PC
with 96MB RAM and I've got two SCSI-Harddisks of 10GB... Lekker puh!"

When you tell a PC-user that you are making a game, he starts laughing out
loud (lol), say the same to a MSX-user, and he replies something like "Oh
yeah? Cool! Hey, finish it, eh?"...

Really, the PC-sphere is totally fucked up.

I think I'll call it "the Doom-syndrome"...