:>I actually don't like the sphere in the 'PC-corner of my life'... People
are
:>competing with system-specs and I often hear things like "Hey, I've got a
:>Pentium II 300MHz with 64MB RAM and a 4Gig Harddisk." and then the other
:>replies "Ha ha, mine is better, for mine is a Pentium XXIV 1500.32MHz PC
:>with 96MB RAM and I've got two SCSI-Harddisks of 10GB... Lekker puh!"
:
:Yeah, but why? Because every average jackass with enough money can buy a PC
:nowadays. Just because "the neighbour has one too". And that's a shame. And
:that whole "I have a better one" attitude is so stupid. Sure, if I have the
:money I can buy myself a Pentium 999 with 256MB RAM, 64Gig harddisk, and so
:on. But if I use it just for some simple applications like Word, it's
:completely useless. PC's are just like cars these days. People just want a
:bigger-and-better one than the neighbour has....

Well if you've got so much money... I'd still like to have a Gfx9000...

:>When you tell a PC-user that you are making a game, he starts laughing out
:>loud (lol), say the same to a MSX-user, and he replies something like "Oh
:>yeah? Cool! Hey, finish it, eh?"...
:That's the difference. MSX users have something that is called "a brain"...

Some true words...

:>I think I'll call it "the Doom-syndrome"...
:Sounds like a plan...

:-)

~Grayw