>:I have said this, but not to you, I said this "in general"
>:And... at least in Spain, FF7 has only 3 disks.
>
>The PC-version has got 4 CD's... The last one is an installation-CD (it
>takes min. 260MB of harddisk-space!!!)

That's nothing. The normal install for Bladerunner (PC, 4 discs) is about
350 MB if my memory is correct. The recommended install though is 1.5 GB!!!

Greetz,

        Patriek 'rather plays games from floppy ;)' Lesparre

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ,-.  ,----.  ,-. TNI on the web:
                | '-.| ,-. \ '-' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/
   Member of    | ,-'| | | | ,-.
 The New Image  | '--' | | '-' | Check out "MSX Banzai!" at:
  since 1991    `------' '-----' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/