> > better

> > >You mean redo the whole game? Great idea. I would be willing to make some
> > >graphics better. The graphics stink like it is now. Some additional
> > colors
> > >and better animation wouldn't hurt at all. I can write some music as
> > well.
> > >(moonsound that is)
> > >
> > >Robert
> > >
> > I'm willing to write sum musix as well :)
> >
> > Pepijn
> >
> Great. I think I can charter Johnny Hassink as well for the musics. But how
> about the programming, graphics and most important the translation?

I can offer some webspace to put most of the developed parts acessable
to all who are willing to help us.

About the graphics: I'm not so good in drawing but i can improve some
of the graphics if amybody send me the files as gif or bmp. jpg is out
of question cause we're loosing too much qality. And converting gif <-> bmp
isn't a problem at all.

Another question is, which programming-language we should use.
Thou the gameplay is very easy, Turbo Pascal or C should do it.

Herbert Kloseck

Herbert Kloseck         #       University Of Dortmund
                       # #      LS7: Computer Graphics
                       # #      D-44221 Dortmund