Hi

I have some cracked ROMs with 24kb blocks. Very quick to load, but the
disadvantage: it's from &H8000-&HE000 (or somewhat higher for the code
that has to LDIR the block in the right mapperpage) in memory, and the
basic loader has to fit in too: result: CTRL needs to be pressed.

I was wondering, can't someone make a nice ML-loader that stores the
blocks in the lower 32k of RAM? (Using the same blocks, but, instead of
a BASIC loader a ML loader, the RET of the block-LDIR-code will return
to this ML loader then (or something)).

Can anyone help me with this?
(Cas? Maarten? Jerome?)
--
Grtjs, Manuel, who doesn't like pressing CTRL before loading something

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi