> > I was wondering, can't someone make a nice ML-loader that stores the
> > blocks in the lower 32k of RAM? (Using the same blocks, but, instead of
> > a BASIC loader a ML loader, the RET of the block-LDIR-code will return
> > to this ML loader then (or something)).
> >
> > Can anyone help me with this?
> > (Cas? Maarten? Jerome?)
>
> Do you mean "help" literally, or do you mean "who can do this for me"?

Quoting myself:  can't someone make a nice ML-loader that ...

> To answer your question, yes I can do it. But unless they are either
> brilliant games that one wants to play every day or you have a very good
> explanantion why you can't boot with CTRL, I think I can better spend my
> time on other things.

True... But I thought it might be simple. Never mind.

> By the way, I think there are two easier solutions than the one you
> described:
> 1. make it load in 16K BLOAD blocks
> 2. make it load from 1 giant file using an ML loader

Unfortunately my knowledge of cracking ROMs isn't that good... But Jerome told
me he'd try to realise option 2, which is ofcourse the best.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi