Hi, Manuel !

 >> BTW, you must try Trunk's LOADROM.COM !
 >> It's a great program that LOAD any plain (not patched) .ROM file!
 >> It works fine with most of known MegaROMs you can find in FTPs.
 MB>
 MB> I know it, but most SCC cartridges won't work properly, because
 MB> LoadROM LDIRs any requested page, and SCC carts seem to be swapping
 MB> all the time for the music, so it gets reaaaaalllly slow....

Since LoadROM v0.8, it occurs only at the beginning of playing. If you have
enough RAM, LOADROM saves the differents page combinations to avoid LDIRing the
request pages again. The best example of this is Maze of Galious.

But, if you like, you could send to me those 24K games and I'll try to convert
them to 128K whole file with a ML loader from DOS or BASIC.

Bye, Manuel!