jam schrieb:

> Martos made a great R-Type crack, and patch the routine that looks for the
> FM-Pac. This version works perfectly on any MSX Machine with almost 128KB of
> mapped RAM.

Hey!? R-Type with FM-Pac????
I have this crack really long, but never thought that
this msx1 shooter has opl-music...

...and maybe I'll never hear it!  :(
I have FM-Pac internal, without fm-basic! So I don't
think any program will ever detect it...

greetz
Wolfgang

--
Tilburg Team: Janosch, SGI, D-AX, inDark,
               Maspo, SFS, Chief-Gavaman