] >Hey!? R-Type with FM-Pac????
] >I have this crack really long, but never thought that
] >this msx1 shooter has opl-music...
] >
] >...and maybe I'll never hear it!  :(
] >I have FM-Pac internal, without fm-basic! So I don't
] >think any program will ever detect it...
]
] Only stupid program(mer)s detect the FM-PAC by testing forthe FM-Basic.
] They should knowthere are lots of FM-PACs without, as well as internal
] FM-PACs as Korean FM-PAC. By the way, we are talking about FM-PAC, but it is
] called MSX-Music. The FM-PAC just complies to the MSX-Music-standard.
] FM-Basic is _not_ inluded in the MSX-Music-standard.
Yes, it is. Any module with the fm-chip but without the Music-Basic or
Music-BIOS is not a MSX Music module.

Any MSX 2+ with internal MSX-Music has the fm-chip, the Music-Basic and the
Music-Bios. The same is true for the Korean FM-PAC and the Dutch FM-PAK.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format