>Hmmm. I can't emulate some games (Illusion City, Fray, etc.) using Diego's
>MegaSCSI on my Turbo-R.

Surely you have auto CTRL boot enabled (both CTRL boot keys set OFF in "key
setting" of ESET), so Microcabin games don't work (I don't know exact
reason...) Just press CTRL while booting these emulated games, or disable
auto CTRL boot (one key CTRL, the other OFF).

As you can see, with MegaSCSI, all problems have easy solution! (-v-)v

************ 15th MSX users meeting in Barcelona: May 1th, 1999 ************
          Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v - Itsumo MSX user

    New web address:   http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl  &  http2//nestor.msx
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]         ICQ#: 18281450

     Metal Gear for MSX - (C) Konami 1987  (Nothing new under the sun...)