[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Fudeba: It uses 4-bit PCM synth via  PSG, no
> keyboard clicks (tec-tec-tec) used.

        4 bits on PSG ? You need the PPI bit too...

> Werner: You're a fudeba^2 !

        Always, I work hard for that, but I think Konami Man is more than me. See those
pictures of him in Hnostar.

> Joynet page? Please send more details for me?

        Aha ! So now you come out of the shadows just to destroy our so-beloved JoyNet
standard ? Our final confrontation will take place at MSX Jau'99 !

> I plan to make a Fudebameter just  for  search
> Ciclical Fudebance Check of MSX's lists :)

        This list is is CFC-free...

        Wk