Giovanni Fudeba,

> > WISE solution is the best cost/benefit solution. Think about it.
>   Yes, but how many WISE servers will be exist in world? Why I can be
>   forced to use a special service to "browsing" in webpages with my MSX?
>   Why we can have a small, simple, and no more complex WWW client to MSX
>   like Lynx? Remember that you access from a fantastic backbone the load
>   all stupid pictures not is a problem, my Netscape only runs with
>   "Autoload pictures" disabled, I'm not crazy!

        Hey, all of you, guys! Who said that FudeBrowser is the M$
Exploder version for MSX? FudeBrowser is not the (wannabe) unique MSX
browser!
        Like Lynx? Me too! So, program one! [not me, I'm busy!]
        Like graphics? Use FudeBrowser!
        Don't like anyone? So, use Win95! :)))

>   Don't be Fudeba, Fudeba!

        You're more fudeba than me!
        You're... FudeeeeeboooMaaaaaan [echo: man... man... man...]!!!!!
        :)

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* 667: the beast's neighbour. *