On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Antonio & Nestor Soriano wrote:

> Yep. It says to you the colour of the nucleus to be destroyed in the
> last boss of the game, in order to gain access to the main nucleus.

Thanks!

> What is "Odysseus"? It is the last stage?
> Then the prediction here just says "you need the crystal breeze".

But could you tell where it can be found?

> He he... I finished X and the whole game several times! (-v-)v
> How to kill first boss? It is not so difficult... put in front of the
> ray gun, shoot, and dodge the ray going up or down, paying attention to
> the bullets of course. I can't explain it well... 8-)

You don't have to dodge at all, if you "do it my way", although you need
at least one option. You should fly (quickly, before the shooting begins)
to the very front of the monster and then a little up and forward, to end
between the monsters "main torso" and the upper (or lower) red-ball-gun.
When you go there and position your option in front of the monster, then
when you start shooting the rays will whizz by your rear, and the red
ball -guns won't shoot at all. It's quite precise with the positioning
though. I discovered it actually when I completed Nemesis 2 (whose final
boss this was). BTW did you know that the lightning-ray only starts
shooting once you have shot at it first?

Thanks for the infos, if you have anything else we'd like to hear it.

Antti Suni
        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tuomo Mikola
        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]