Hi you lot!

I'll be adding DiskROM-level motor muting logic to the game, as the
standard timer interrupt calling loop method could have some problems
depending on the stuff hooked to it.

I'll be using proper logical drive sensitive routines, but I don't find the
motor off entry point address in my documentation, and old messages about
this topic have vanished from my mailbox.

Could someone please re-post that address (plus parameters if any)?

Kisses in advance.

        MARK 2