Hi!

After getting no reaction on my request for the xak2.trd
translationfiles for Xak II (except some that advised me to use the
translated (protected?) disks on serveral internet archives), I just
used the translated disk 3, 4 and 5 from FUNet. I don't know if that one
is protected, but it probably is.

Now, I got stuck in Xak II, and it may be because of the protection.

I'm on disk 4, in the castle (level 45, Broadsword, etc...). I
destroyed the wind-elemental, and she gave me the moonkey to enter the
castle's cellar. I went to the cellar, found out I needed some iron
bars, got them inside the wall on the 2nd floor, put one bar in the
device and pulled it.

Now, the floor under the cellar is flooded with water. When I go down
from this ladder, I drown. In the same room  (as where the ladder to the
'drowned' basement is) is a chest, but when I opened it, it was empty.

I suppose I need some diving-suit or so, but where can I find it? (My
theory is that it should be in this chest, but that the copy-protection
made it empty.... :-()

Can anyone help me to clear this up?

Another question: what's the blue crystal and the blue pendant for?
--
Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/