> You sure need a diving-suit and it is supposed to be somewhere in the castle
> allright, but it's been to long to be able to remember exactly where. But I
> DO remember an empty chest. I don't think the copy- protection has anything
> to do with it. Look well !

Ok, that's a relief! Thank you all! :-) I'll check out the (right part of the)
castle once more.

> >Another question: what's the blue crystal and the blue pendant for?
>
> You will need the blue crystals in the latter part of the game (by opening
> the gateway to the Xak-sword). I forgot about the blue pendant.

Ok. Thanks.

>There are two castles, right ? If I remember correctly, the room with
>the  huge skeletons was in the LEFT castle. The wind elemental was on
>the top  floor of the RIGHT castle (in which you start). Did you
>already jump over to  the left castle to look there ?

jump over? Ah? Is that the trick? I thought I needed to open the big door on
the groundfloor, which is still blocked.

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/