Laurens Holst wrote:
> But rewritable CDs are only supported on newer CD drives (32x and faster)...
> Older drives most of the time don't support them, including our computer's
> CD 16x drive, the laptop of my father's work, the CD-drive of my uncle (6x),
> the CD-drive of a friend of mine (24x), the CD-drive of another friend of
> mine (4x), the CD-drive of another friend of mine, I'm getting repetative,
> don't I?
Its weird for me.
I had a computer that I bought in 1994, it had a CDROM drive so slow (4x), and
it has supported my CD-RW discs without problems.
By the way, I ever thought that has no difference (after the recording) between
CD, CD-R (R=Recordable) and CD-RW (RW=Rewritable). Am I wrong?

Regards

Alex Mitsio Sato