> I replaced the X-tal and against all expectations, my clock is running
> again.
> Thank god it is fixed with this EUR 1 solution.

On my computer, the clock still isn't running perfectly, it is still running
behind, but it's only a matter of hours, the date was still correct.

I think my battery wasn't fully charged yet (or maybe overcharged; I let my
MSX run for 24 hours to charge it).

I can live with it the way it is now, and maybe it even corrects itself in a
few days.

By the way, Dos yesterday said it was Sun(day) 12-03-2000... So the MSX (or
at least Dos) hasn't got a problem with Feb 29th either, because otherwise
it would indicate Saturday.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
   visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/