>Well, tell us what the other way IS then. We're exploding of curiousity...
>

>GreeTz, BiFi

hahaha, That's what I wanted to do! :-)

To see the happy end in Salamander, you have to play the planets in the
order (I don't remember the names now, but you have to play then in order,
first the one that appear in the top, then the one in the middle, then the
one in the bottom)

Each of those levels has a secret place..when you find this secret place,
you'll get what I used to call a "chapter"...each chapter tells the story
about all the battle..that's why you need to play the planets in order...

Then...after playing the planets in order AND finding the "chapters" , you
will be transported to the secret stage..

find the last chapter in the secret stage, face a new last boss, and see the
happy end!!

I am not too sure if this is 100% correct (It was a long ago the last time I
finished this game), but for what I remember, that's the way to do it. Also,
I don't remember the location of the 'chapter" in the stages...I recommend
to play the game in a .DSK file, with a poke to be invicible. Then, move
your ship EVERYWHERE in EVERY stage...

The places where you find those "chapters" are like the places you find the
secret weapons in Nemesis 3!!

Good luck!!!!

Shatterhand