On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:42:43 -0700 (PDT), "ğiogo" Sperb Schneider wrote:

> Why are you so sure? For Linux to run, all we need is
>a suitable kernel. Linux kernels were originally
>intended for i386 machines only, but it has been
>ported to PowerPC, i286, Amiga and a few others... Why
>shouldn't it be ported to the Z80?

 Because Linux kernel "way of life" requires a MMU, something
not available at "normal" MSXs.

> Sure! Any website should be in english as the
>Internet is available to the whole world and their
>webmasters are supposed to want that as much people as
>possible read their content.

  Even the Portuguese to Portuguese dictionary? (((-:

   -----     AbraçOS/2, Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/   OS/2 Sites:  http://www.quasarbbs.com/daniel/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
    | |      MSX Sites:   http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/
   -- --     Drawings:    http://www.djgallery.tsx.org/
...Programar e' a arte de organizar zeros e uns de forma que eles produzam trabalho
util!