At 10:04 AM 19/07/2000, you wrote:
>>My opinion is:
>>A new msx must be developped.
>>It must be a real home/hobby computer so there will be a marked for in
>>the demo/hobby scene..
>(...)
>>That's my opinion,
>>please correct me if you think I'm wrong.
>
>       Goddamit, letīs make a deal: Donīt spend time/mails/talkings/bandwidth
>arguing why does a new MSX should be produced or not. As I could notice,
>ASCII would create this new computer or not, apart from us. They wonīt
>notice that in the international MSX mailing list, we are saying that they
>should create a new MSX, or there are some people that prefer having
>emulators rather than the real machine (what awful).
>
>       Itīs only spoiled bandwidth, Ļlive and let dieĻ... The best thing that we
>can do is to sit down and wait to see if there will be any news from the
>Land of the Rising Sun.
>
>       Well, itīs what I think.
>
>       ByE!

 Ok... I am just wondering... Why the hell NO ONE  went to the board I made
and posted their opinions/whish lists/whatever they think about this
project there?  This is the way I could come up to, so ANYONE could have
access to whatever MSX users expect from this new machine...

Again: the URL for the board is http://www.newmsx.cjb.net
If anyone can come up with a better ideia, I'm all ears... but as it is
now, I am really thinking about taking this site down...

SLotman
MSX Files ( http://www.msxfiles.cjb.net )
The New MSX (http://www.newmsx.cjb.net)

****