Em sex, 18 ago 2000, Pablo Vasques Bravo-Villalba escreveu:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > lot of people in a lot of countries (the Netherlands,
> > Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, JAPAN, etc.) are
>
> Why not Brazil?

        BMC (Brazilian MSX Crew) sells FDs in Brazil. If you want, you
can talk to Cesar Cardoso, he is responsible 4 the subscriptions, of FD
and SD-MESXES.

        ByE!

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 3635907
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel... More? Ask me!
Sola Scriptura- Sola Gratia- Sola Fide- Solo Christi- Soli Deo Gloria

Some rise by sin and some by virtue fall.

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/