> If I remember correctly, we made a proposal, but you never reacted to that
;-)

Huh? Really? Must have slipped through then... I don't remember exactly...
However, it could be that I passed it to Frank and the others and got no
reply on that and then forgot about it...

Well, you can repeat it. We will listen of course! Sorry that I never
reacted. That is not my style. My mission is to react on every e-mail that
is sent to me personally. I hate it myself if someone does not give any
reaction on my mails... ;-)

> > One difference: we work for 100% free. The FD we need to
> > pay for. Okay, you guys have an extremely small profit,
> > but still... ;-)
>
> Another difference: We supply the magazine on a disk, with full colour
label ;-)

Which can break down! ;-)) And are expensive!

Best regards,

Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/