Alex Wulms soltó algo así como:

> ] Overscan, advanced use of PSG (PCM replayer, etc.) ......
> PCM replay via PSG is indeed a major problem for many MSX emulators. As far as I
> know, only brmsx can properly handle samples on PSG. But I do not know in which
> state the MSX2 emulation of brmsx currently is.

BrMSX cannot emulate 8bit PCM replaying as far as I know .....
This kind of sound is achieved by using a calibrated table to change
the volumes of the three PSG channels.

> Ps. within a couple of month, fMSX 2.2 Unix edition will support fm-pac via a
> softsynthesizer emulation. I'm currently porting a fm-pac driver that was

Wow !  At last a good FM emulation !! :)))))))

Greetings,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Visit MSX Warau Home Page
http://msxjam.web.com
msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/