> He also agreed that the current MSX Revsomething crap is a holocaust which
> essentially is the ethnically cleansed attempt to rule anyone other than .jp
> under THEIR (where me nor Ghost is included) totalitarian rule.

Takamichi san, what is this supposed to mean? Is this a joke or what? What
is wrong with Mr. Nishi? And whatever it is, do you think he really deserves
to be compared with nazis? It has something to do with MSX at all?

If you only transcribed Ghost's words, please ask this to him. I'm
really surprised for your message and I can't understand its meaning. I
really hope we misunderstood it.

     *** XIX MSX USERS MEETING IN BARCELONA: APRIL 29th 2001 ***
                              Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^^)v
         http://www.konamiman.com    -     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             ICQ#: 18281450

 "Celebrating the imprudences must be unfailingly consequent with it said,
not for the fact in itself, but for some that another onomatopoeia to the use"