Hi Mr. Takamichi,

] I would like to point one point. Why the April 22 meeting appointed
] "important personage" as participants, despite only a handful were given
] privilege to decide "importance"? I personally understood the decision
] process as a step toward aristocracy.
I do not fully understand this message. The invitation for the April 22
meeting was send to all dutch MSX-ers of which the organisation had an email
address. And it was left up to those people to decide wether they wanted to
attend the meeting or not.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Visit The MSX Plaza (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info on
XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, SD-Snatcher on fMSX, the MSX Hardware list,